- 碩士班修業規定Requirements for the Master’s Degree
Requirements for the Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
of the National Chung Cheng University
- Successful completion of at least 24 credit hours of graduate-level courses and two semesters of Department Seminars. (International students may take Seminars offered in English by College of Engineering or College of Science)
- Successful completion of the course “Academic Research Ethics” at least 6 hours and obtain the Course Completion Certificate of Academic Research Ethics Education.
- Creditable passage of the thesis proposal examination.
- Creditable passage of the thesis oral defense. Please note that the period from the thesis proposal examination to the degree oral defense must be at least three months.
Graduate students must proceed a comparison of originality for their thesis by the
Turnitin system as a requirement of graduation.
Students should provide the result obtained from the Turnitin system with a signature
by the advisor.
1. Comparison result is verified by the student’s adviser.
2. The graduate students must complete the following request:
(1) Comparison results of the thesis must be reviewed by the adviser before
oral examination and before thesis finalization.
(2) Comparison results and the statement of completing thesis comparison for
the finalized thesis should be attached inside the hard copy and softcopy
of the thesis submitted to the department office.
＊The website of the Turnitin system:
＊Students should use the statement of completing thesis comparison uploaded in the
degree examination system