- Faculty Positions in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
The Department of Mechanical Engineering at National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan, R.O.C., is seeking candidates who will provide inspiration in research and teaching for faculty positions. The duties of the positions include advising students, conducting research, teaching courses at undergraduate and graduate levels, and at least one English course must be taught every academic year.
The Department is well known for its strong team in the field of smart manufacturing and advanced machine tool technologies. It is preferred that candidates can join the team work in conducting industry-university collaboration research projects.
Candidates must hold an earned Ph.D. by the beginning of employment. Candidates in the following areas of interests will be considered: (1) automatic control, (2) mechanical design and manufacturing.
The starting date of the faculty positions is February 1st, 2023.
The required documents include: (Paper documents and PDF files must be provided)
(1) Updated curriculum vitae with a full list of publications (Please indicate the application group and application position. Applicants can choose more than 1 application group.)
(2) Statements of research plan and teaching plan (Please indicate areas of expertise)
(3) Copies of most relevant publications
(4) Official transcripts of undergraduate and graduate degrees
(5) Two letters of recommendation
(6) Supporting information to support your accomplishments
(7) Citizenship and Visa status (required for non-residents or foreigners).
Applications should be sent to the following address by August 15, 2022 (or until the vacancies are full)
Dr. Pai-Chen, Lin
Professor and Chair
168, University Rd., Minhsiung, Chiayi, 62102, Taiwan, ROC.
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
National Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan